Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Music

For this task we had to writ a song. it was hard because i am not a great song writer .
My inspiration was a woman who got her chihuahua stolen by a seagull
A simile is comparing two things with like or as such as "the mud looks as thick as chocolate"
A metaphor is comparing something without using 'like' or 'as' such as "the cake was heavenly"
The lyrics are

Yeah these are bad,so bad,so bad
They steal your food with no remorse
Flapping in hordes shouting “MINE MINE MINE MINE”
Stealin’ your food and crappin’ on those who move

They are SEAGULLS,Horrible,despicable THINGS THAT SHOULD BE DESTROYED
They are seagulls se-e-eagulls Go please get extinct BECAUSE I HATE YOU

Scream all the time
Never give up
Scream all the time
Never give up
SCREAM ALL THE TIME 
NEVER GIVE UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP! 

They are SEAGULLS,Horrible,despicable THINGS THAT SHOULD BE DESTROYED
They are seagulls se-e-eagulls Go please get extinct BECAUSE I HATE YOU

WHY DO THEY EXIST????

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.