Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

C.I.P

For our C.I.P we had to make a meal that feeds 6. We made a chicken stir fry and here is the recipe
Stir fry
Aim- to make a healthy lunch for 6 people
Ingredients-
  • pick of the crop Stir fry mix
  • Budget garlic bread
  • Dry Spaghetti pasta
  • Sweet chilli shredded chicken
Equipment-
  • Wok
  • Oven
Steps-
  • Heat the garlic bread in the oven
  • Cook and drain the pasta
  • In the wok cook the veggies
  • Gently heat the chicken
  • Put pasta & veggies in a bowl
  • Sprinkle shredded chicken on top
  • Serve pasta and garlic bread

Conclusion- serve and ENJOY!
for this since i wasnt there i think it must have tasted awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment


To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.